The Harold’s Cross festival in 2021 was almost entirely virtual. The festival has been running for more than 10 years and the aim is to continually increase the sense of community. The festival is run entirely by volunteers and takes place each year in May. It was one of the most ambitious programmes yet. We hope you will find something of interest in our festival and look forward to receiving feedback so that we can ensure it is relevant to all in the area.
Listen to Dublin City FM interview with Conor O’Mahony for a good summary of the 2021 Festival
- Christmas Tree Lighting Saturday 26th November
- All Welcome to AGM on November 14th
- Dublin’s first bike library opens in Harold’s Cross
- Autumn Photowalk with Esther Moline
- New Book by Maurice Curtis
Check out our Facebook Page for recordings and live streaming of our zoom events.
Please note that links will appear as private until the scheduled time
Previous Festival Videos