AGM 2017 – Harold’s Cross Community Council
The AGM of the Harold’s Cross Community Council will take place on Thursday 9th November at 8pm, in the Pastoral Centre of the Holy Rosary Church, Harold’s Cross.
The AGM is the one event where all of the significant issues for our neighbourhood can be discussed. The meeting is open to all and it is important that all areas are represented. The AGM provides a networking platform where we can learn from and appreciate the challenges we have overcome and that we currently face as neighbours.
Parking is available in the church car park and everyone is welcome.
The agenda for the meeting is:-
1. Welcome, Introductions and Apologies
2. Minutes of the last AGM
3. Chairperson’s Report – Conor O’Mahony
4. Secretary’s Report – Eileen McDermott
5. Treasurer’s Report – David Gleeson
6. Reports from affiliated groups – Residents Associations, the Business Association and Vision 2025
7. Proposed resolution for change of company Limited by Guarantee to a Registered Charity
“To consider and if thought fit approve the transfer of the operations and assets of the Association to Harold’s Cross Village Community Council, (the “Company”) which Company has agreed to act as successor to the Association in serving the community of Harold’s Cross, Dublin 6W and its hinterland by working for the advancement of community development and the regeneration of Harold’s Cross village; improving the delivery of community services and facilities, encouraging positive citizenship and promoting and encouraging educational and cultural events”.
8. Planning and Development issues
9. Upcoming Events:
Christmas Tree Lighting – Saturday 25 November 2017
Community Festival 2018 – Tuesday 8 May to Sunday 13 May 2018
Bloomsday 16 June 2018
Suggested other events in 2018
10. Election of Officers: